Phil The Tiler
- Member since Jun 2011
- 81 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Phil The Tiler to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Wall and floor tiling. Quality work using decent materials for a good finish. No making the job look more difficult than it needs to be, just clear explanation of job before hand and no fuss. Reasonable rates, quick turnaround Hassle free tiler. 15 years in tiling, commercial and domestic work,.
About Phil The Tiler
15 years, mix commercial and domestic 5m2-2000m2
Ask a tradesman
Phil The Tiler has answered 12 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- I have ordinary plasterboard in my shower & was going to tile directly onto this using waterproof adhesive & grout. Does the board need a plaster skim or just prime it. What primer would you use. T 31
- My mates sister got her bathroom tiled. The tiler tiled on top of the old tiles,however he just stuck them on with silicone!!! He said "its common practice in the trade". Is this right? surely not? 22
- How long do I have to wait before tiling over fresh concrete? 9
- What kind of adhesive is needed to tile over ceramic floor tiles with quartz floor tiles? 7
- Is it necessary to plaster walls if uneven before tiling. Now that the tradesman has nearly completed works, the majority of tiles look uneven, not a professional finish 5