PTLS Enviro Ltd
- Member since Jul 2011
- 5 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite PTLS Enviro Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
PCA members and Government Trustmark approved we specialise in damp proofing, condensation, basement tanking, rots, woodworm, wall tie replacement, lateral restraint for bulging walls and structural cracking. Full guarantees and Insurance backed policies as required by all Major Mortgage lenders provided, our Professional Surveyor holds a CSRT qualification.
- Damp Proofing Specialist
About PTLS Enviro Ltd
Kent based we are full members of the Property Care Association and are Government endorsed "Trust Mark" approved contractors. We are family owned and operated and have over 25 years experience within the UK building industry.
All of our employees are trained to a high standard and time served at their trades. Kent based, we operate throughout the south east of England.
We are proud of our business and have a "can do attitude" to all projects that we undertake.
Our CSRT qualified Remedial Surveyors undertake surveys / quotations for all remedial works.
All of our works are covered by GPI insurance backed guarantees.
CSRT Qualified Remedial Surveyor
Property Care Association members
Government Trust Mark approved contractors Damp proofing
Wall tie surveys
wall tie replacement
Solving damp problems including condensation.
Installing basement tanking and remedial damp course.
Ventilation systems to solve condensation.
Treatments of dry rot, wet rot and woodworm.
Remedial wall tie installation.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Checked on 17th Aug 17
PTLS Enviro Ltd (trading as PTLS Enviro Ltd)
Valid until: 13th Jul 18
Ask a tradesman
PTLS Enviro Ltd has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Why is there damp to first floor bedrooms 2
- I have had the damp treatment done new plastering but just noticed the moulds have returned what seem to be the problem, 1
- The bathroom has signs of mould showing through under the paint work. Areas of damp are also showing in the front bedroom and attic room. the property was damproofed over a year ago
- If i drill holes into brick and inject damp proof cream
- Black mould in 1st floor master bedroom