- Member since Jul 2019
- 1 feedback comment, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Perspekt Design to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a designer who prepares and submits Planning and Building Regulations drawings for home extensions and related work. As part of my service I help clients with their initial concept, and all work is based upon 3D CAD (Solidworks) models. I have undertaken this work since 2012 and have a 100% record of successful applications. I work with a local Chartered Structural Engineer for all structural steelwork etc. I can also advise on related hard landscaping concepts and garden design.
About Perspekt Design
Perspekt Design has been active in the field of Planning and Building Control drawings since 2012, working on both public and private building projects. A typical project for an extension, which may also include some reordering of the existing building or its interior will typically include:
- Conceptual work, with 3D CAD images (this may sometimes include creative alternatives to the client's original concept).
- Creation of a full set of Planning Drawings.
- Electronic submission of forms and drawings to the Planning Department as the client's agent.
- Completion and resubmission of any changes requested by Planning.
- Upon receipt of Planning consent, the preparation and submission of a specification and additional detailed drawings, together with a report by the structural engineer.
Examples of my work, including drawings and work in progress, are shown in the photo gallery.
I completed in 2006-7 the full suite of certified Solidworks training provide by Solid Solutions Ltd, including: Solidworks Essentials; Advanced Part Modelling; Advanced Assembly Modelling; Drawings; Surface Modelling; Weldments and Sheet Metal. I have subsequently used these accreditations as Design Manager of David Harber Ltd. where I also introduced PDM working.
I am a Chartered Engineer.