- Member since Jan 2014
- 101 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite PD Plumbing to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I pride myself on the work I carry out and always turn up when I say I will whether it's for a quote or to carry out the work. I'm polite and clean and tidy, fully qualified and insured. I'm happy to work evening weekends and bank holidays.
- 2.Bathroom Fitting
- 3.Central Heating
About PD Plumbing
I have worked as a plumber for many years spending 5 years working at Fairline Boats installing the plumbing on prestige motor yachts.
After that I have worked for a construction company travelling throughout the UK.
I have a good customer base and lots of repeat customers I specialise in plumbing but also offer complete home maintenance from woodwork to decorating and a locksmith service. I am on call 24hrs a day for emergency call outs.
I'm trained in general plumbing in city and guilds and have a NVQ2 in plumbing, the property maintenance side of my work is all time served and are skills I have gained throughout my years of work.
Ask a tradesman
PD Plumbing has answered 12 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Best combi boiler for reliability and warranty 6
- red lockout light still on ideal combi boiler after topping up pressure 3
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 837 combi boiler - from 3 to 4 bedroom house 2
- New bathroom - old lathe and plaster walls - patch repair and skim or replace with plasterboard? 2
- My newly plastered house has become damp, is this normal? 1