Paul Callaghan Builder
- Member since Feb 2012
- 10 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like Paul Callaghan Builder to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Hi, My name is Paul and my son is Darren, we work as a two man team. I have 29 years experience in the trade and my son is a qualified carpenter with experience in general maintenance with a large hotel. Our capabilities cover a wide range of trades, from small jobs to large jobs.
About Paul Callaghan Builder
I have 29 years experience in the building trade. I started off as a bricklayer, then
went into building extensions, renovations, and roof work. Later on I started to
fit bathrooms and kitchens. My son who is a qualified carpenter and worked on a maintenance team for a large
hotel is know working with me as a two man crew.
We are able to take on a wide variety of work, from total house builds down to a
simple decorating job.
Painting and decorating
Ask a tradesman
Paul Callaghan Builder has answered 60 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- I want a more powerful shower but not sure what boiler should supply it. 14
- Our Worchester Combi boiler has been playing up - pressure keeps going above 3 bar 10
- My central heating/water pipes are banging when the boiler comes on. Do we have an airlock in the system and if so, how can we stp the banging? 7
- Should there be access to the pipework below my shower cubicle tray? 7
- What to do when some of the floor boards under the bath have become rotten? 7