contact electrical solutions
- Member since Nov 2014
- 23 feedback comments, 96% positive
Start your project
Invite contact electrical solutions to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Reliable, competent, experienced and fully qualified electrician. I'm a member of ELECSA registered on Electric Safe register. Fully insured Certified Part P. I provide quality service, and guarantee your satisfaction. My electrical installation will be certified to BS 7671 17th Edition
About contact electrical solutions
We carry out all types of domestic electrical work from a new plug socket to a complete, or partial, rewiring of your property, diagnostics and fault finding on electrical systems.
Any work on your electrical system must be undertaken by a qualified electrician and all our work is to British Standard BS 7671 (IEE) standards to meet safety regulations.
•Additional sockets or lighting
•External lighting or power
•Security and flood lighting
•Additional TV or phone points
• Additional sockets
•Door entry systems
•Fuse box replacements
•Consumer unit replacements
•Circuit board installs
•Circuit breaker repairs
2015 EALlevel 3 inspection and testing
- EAL level 2 Certificate Domestic Electrical installer
- CITY&GUILDS 2382-12 17Edition level 3 BS 7671: June 2008(2011)
- CITY&GUILDS 2392-10 level 2 certificate in fundamental inspection, testing and initial verification.
CITY&GUILDS 726101 in:
- Electronic circuits and testing 2
- Digital electronics 2
- Microcomputer systems installation and maintenance level 2.
International baccalaureate in science.
-QCF LEVEL 1 AWARD HEALTH AND SAFETY IN A CONSTRUCTION ENVIRONMENT.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 6th Jan 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
contact electrical solutions has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Cooker Installation - 32amp fuse circuit breaker, able to go up to a 32 amp electric cooker? 3
- Electrical sockets problem - neutral was wired into earth point and earth into neutral point 2
- Socket Boxes - Bonding or Sand/Cement 1
- cooker switch plus outlet socket 1
- New cooker install - 30a fuse to 40a? 1