- Member since Oct 2011
- 23 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite LMS Refurbishments to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
LMS Refurbishments is a small renovation & refurbishment company based in Bath. We offer a hassle free, tailor made service that includes design (optional), installation and project management. We are happy to carry out jobs of any size, although larger refurbishment projects are at the core of our company. Our quotes are free of charge and include a fully itemised breakdown. We also supply certified electrics & plumbing services.
- 1.Extension Builder
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Kitchen Fitter
- 4.Carpenter & Joiner
- 5.Flooring Fitter
- 7.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About LMS Refurbishments
Many people say that “quality comes at a price” and to some extent, this is true.
I can be (and sometimes am), undercut by “competitors” on price. I could often easily match these prices but only by using cheap materials and/or construction techniques which would compromise the quality and/or longevity of the finished product. Almost anyone can cobble something together with a few nails and bit of rough sawn timber. This is something that I am not prepared to do.
However, I am by no means the most expensive, as you will discover if you obtain a number of quotations, which of course, you would be wise to do.
I am what is known as a sole trader, this means that I do not have a huge amount of outgoings which allows me to keep my quotations competitive. My labour rates are far less than you would pay for (say) a plumber, electrician or indeed most tradesmen.
So, I am able to offer quality and craftsmanship at an affordable price and I know that on a like for like basis, my quotations are very hard to beat.
Carpentry & Joinery NVQ level 3.
8 Years building experience.
Ask a tradesman
LMS Refurbishments has answered 20 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What is the best finish for internal oak doors? 26
- what is correct height for kitchen base units my kitchen fitter has fitted them at 93cm i say this is incorrect as my cooker is only 90cm so sits below the worktop 19
- have had an old gas fire and its back boiler removed and replaced with a combi boiler what is the best way to insulate and fill the hole left from these 8
- What is the best solution for a damp bathroom wall that we would like to tile? 4
- Fitting skirting board to a VERY TIGHT bend 2