D.J.P Carpentry Services
- Member since Mar 2011
- 72 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like D.J.P Carpentry Services to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Hi, I have been a carpenter now for approximately 14 years and in that time I've developed the skills needed to enable me to carry out most aspects of carpentry in a tidy, efficient, professional manner, causing as little disruption to you and your home as possible. I work to a very high standard and the phrase “that will do” is not in my vocabulary. Best regards, Dan
- Carpenter & Joiner
About D.J.P Carpentry Services
I have been working as a carpenter for The best part of 13 years and in that time have gained the skill and knowledge needed to carry out work to a high standard at a competitive rate which I believe my profile and numerous positive comments Testify to.
I have a very hard working attitude to my work with the ethos being that if your going to do a job, do it well, which is something i pride myself in.
I'm also friendly chap and will go out of my way to help you in anyway i can, whether it be advising you on the best materials to use or helping you with designing something that caters exactly to your needs whilst looking great at the same time.
I.C.A City & Guilds in Carpentry and Joinery.
C.B.S Tiling course. CARPENTRY - Door Frames / Doors / Architrives / Skirting boards / Pipe boxings / Window fitting / Kitchen fitting / Hardwood and Laminate flooring / Decking / fencing / Staircases and more.
TILING - Bathrooms / Kitchens / Hallways / Underfloor heating fitting.
Ask a tradesman
D.J.P Carpentry Services has answered 46 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Should I use additional wooden board to tile on, in a upstairs bathroom ? 44
- Is it best to lay a tile floor first then install the kitchen units? 13
- I have internal doors with concealed perko door closers, the doors slam if let swing, how can the motion be slowed to allow the door to close into the strike plate, can the perko be adjusted? 10
- Removing Ceramic Floor Tiles 9
- I would like to replace my doorfames but would the room need to be plastered afterwards? we have just had the room plastered already. Thanks 9