- Member since Nov 2010
- 39 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite renorite to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
24 years experience in the construction industry ,renovations,,,removal of load bearing walls and chimneys,demolition,groundworks,house strip outs,all plumbing, electrical work is carried out by subcontractors I rely on and are suitably qualified
- 1.Conversion Specialist
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 4.Demolition Contractor
- 5.Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
renovating houses,barns in france,plastering,plasterboarding new build houses,excellent all-round tradesman,
renovating period properties,barns all aspects of building,metal stud partitioning,plasterboarding new builds,all round experienced tradesman, if i am unable to carry out specific work,i use my highly experienced contacts,who i know will carry out the job without problems,my electrician/plumber are fully qualified.
Ask a tradesman
renorite has answered 61 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How long after plastering can you paint a 'mist' coat on and what is the ratio water to paint? Thank you! 74
- My baby's crying is disturbing neighbours - how do I soundproof cheaply? 13
- Is ordinary plasterboard good to use for a shower/bathroom area? 11
- Hi I have painted silk paint on new plaster im my living room what is your advice to do next?? please help thanks 10
- Remove kitchen wall, insert RSJ 9