NRG Electrical installation services
- Member since Nov 2013
- 65 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite NRG Electrical installation services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
A Highly skilled Electrical installation company, offering excellent competitive rates and always priding ourselves on a good job done well. Work carried out to the highest standards. ELECSA Part P Registered for peace of Mind. Quotations available on request. Available 24/7 We Cover your Area.
About NRG Electrical installation services
With over 8 years experience in the electrical installation industry , working on many large projects, through doing so i have gained a vast amount of knowledge and expertise in the field .
I have worked on some large Industrial and commercial projects right down to domestic dwellings and this is where I am aiming to concentrate most of my business into.
Always looking to go that Extra mile for a client in order to satisfy there demands and needs .
City and guilds level 2 and 3 2330 electrical installation
17th edition wiring regs
ELECSA Part p registered Number 59829
On the electrical safety register
CSCS Skills card
ECS Skills card
All work guaranteed (parts and labour when parts supplied by NRG) for a period of 1 year
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £3,000,000.00
Checked on 10th Nov 16
NRG Electrical Installation Services (trading as NRG Electrical Installation Services)
Valid until: 9th Nov 17
Ask a tradesman
NRG Electrical installation services has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Electric cooker - can I fit a 13a switch fuse in place of my cooker outlet plate 3
- Heaters installed but have never worked - electrician now charging call out fee 2
- Do flat plate light switches always stick out a bit from the wall? 2
- Can you install new lights without having access to the top of the ceiling? 1
- We have a switch with four dimmers but need one not to dim. Can it be wired or adapted to work?