- Leamington Spa
- Member since Jun 2011
- 4 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like NPM Plumbing to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I work a 24/7 Emergency Call Out. I am Qualified Plumber with many years work experience. I undertake all domestic plumbing and have worked for Housing Associations, Public Houses, Factories etc. No job is too small. I am fully insured, and very competively priced.
About NPM Plumbing
I have been self employed for many years and most of my work is from word of mouth. I have worked for a Housing Association looking after their plumbing needs for the last six years, and travel up and down the country as and when necessary. I undertake domestic and commercial plumbing, ie. Cylinders, Burst Pipes, Header Tanks, Leaks, Taps, Bathroom Suites and Tiling, Outside Taps, Power Flushing, leaking radiators, Showers etc.
NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
Water Regs Certificates
Un-Vented Hot Water Cylinders Certificates
I have the skills, knowledge, qualifications etc to carry out all domestic and commercial plumbing.
I also provide a tiling service along with Bathroom Installations
Ask a tradesman
NPM Plumbing has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- If getting professional to replace electric shower does it matter what side the water and electric feeds are on? 1
- Central heating installation 1
- I've tried everything to tighten two basin taps. I have bought a crow foot basin wrench 1/2"-3/4" and an angled type spanner but still can't get a grip. It is very difficult to reach. Any advise? 1
- what to do when the plummer says it is so awkward to get at the copper feed pipe to the hot tap that he cannot fix a small leak at either the compression fitting to the tap or the isolation valve
- I wish to replace my broken New Team (eight.five) electric shower to a Mira. Am I able to upgrade my shower to a 10.8KW from the 8.5KW? Also please tell me an estimated price for installation.