Neil Hirst Building
- Member since Mar 2013
- 11 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like Neil Hirst Building to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Long established sole trader with excellent references avaliable, quality work is assured.
About Neil Hirst Building
I have been involved in the construction industry for 30 years first serving an apprentiship and then moving on to run my own company, I have worked and completed jobs up to approx £200k and to a very high exacting standard.
Barn conversions to kitchen fits have all been completed,
With me you are sure to get the very best finished job at a competitive rate.
City and Guilds qualifications in various aspects of construction, albeit going back some years now , but with plenty of hands on experience in between.
Ask a tradesman
Neil Hirst Building has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- my builder has gone ove his quote, stopped work & wants more money - pay and get rid or legally pursue him? 2
- How difficult is it to extend on a property with a steep sloped garden? 1
- Planning to build a sunroom - brickwork above cill level / lintels?
- Is it acceptable to pay builder after house is sold?