FIT & SERVE (Heating, Plumbing & Gas)
- Member since Nov 2014
- 38 feedback comments, 92% positive
Start your project
Invite FIT & SERVE (Heating, Plumbing & Gas) to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Customer satisfaction is the bread and butter in this business. After fulfilling the required education and certification, we differentiated from others by being highly skilled,professional,reliable,honest and flexible.we alway sought happy ends in our job which created our base of repeat customers
- 1.Central Heating
- 2.Gas Work
About FIT & SERVE (Heating, Plumbing & Gas)
- Plumbing And Heating Side Work History:
Over 15 years of experience in Installation, Maintenance, Repairs and Services of different types of Central heating, Plumbing and Gas systems. Jobs and projects done included many types of:
•Domestic boilers: Combination and traditional types of different brands and including related wiring and controls.
•Radiators: Standard, decorative, Bathroom and tubular types of different sizes.
•Gas: Boilers, cookers, Gas Fire, water heaters and meters
•Plumbing: Different standards and types of bathrooms and kitchens including fixtures, mixers and accessories.
•Piping : Copper, Steel, PVC and Polyethylene in different sizes in high vertical and long runs with the required supports.
•Drains: Rainwater, Soil and vent including vertical risers in high buildings.
•• Work History( 2001 - present)
- Instant Action Ltd and Ben Sowano Main Contractor : working as Sub Contractor For Installation, Repairs, And Maintenance of Heating, Gas, and Plumbing systems (2010 - present).
- First Action Ltd ( 2006 - 2010) worked as Sub contractor for Boilers Services and breakdown and Central Heating Power Flush ( 2006 - 2010)
- Four Seasons Ltd : worked as plumber and Heating Engineer Responsible for Installation of full Heating And Plumbing Systems For New build story flats building ( 2004 - 2006 ).
Eco Plumbing And Heating Ltd : full kitchen , full bathroom fitter (2002 - 2004).
knowledge Time : Worked one year for free to master systems wiring and to build fault finding logic in boilers and heating system and to learn from most difficult situations - worked 15 hours every single day (2001 - 2002).
C.A.T Ltd(outside UK) : worked as plumber and Pipe Fitter for installation Plumbing, Air conditionning , and Fire Fighting Systems In Commercial Buildings .(1998 -2001)
- Gas Engineer registered with GAS SAFE under number: 524957.
- ACS Gas Certificates of Competence issued by LOGIC CERTIFICATION:
CCN1: Core Dometsic Gas safety
CEN1: Central Heating Boilers up to 70 kw
CKR1 : Dometsic Cooking Appliances
HTR1 Fires and Wall Heaters
WAT1 Water Heating Appliances
CPA1 Combustion Performance Assessment
- Vaillant Boiler Advance Installer
- Baxi approved Installer
- BPEC Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Qualified
- NVQ level 3 in heating and Plumbing (Complex Domestic Systems Installation) issued by City and Guilds.
- Health and Safety in the Workplace Certificate issued by City and Guilds.
- Attended multi skill in Construction Program training which focused on plumbing, Electrical,Tiling , Painting and Decoration.
- Certificate in Computer Applications focused on Microsoft Office.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Services Engineering from London SouthBank University.
- Bachelor of Science Degree(Hons) in Building Services Engineering from London SouthBank University.
Ask a tradesman
FIT & SERVE (Heating, Plumbing & Gas) has answered 68 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.