sovereign plumbing and heating
- Member since Nov 2011
- 51 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like sovereign plumbing and heating to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
all aspects of plumbing,gas heating ,and gas work,including repair and problem solving,no job too small.corgi/gas safe for over thirty years.
About sovereign plumbing and heating
I have been self employed for over thirty years and i am still working today for customers from my early years of trading. I was corgi registered before it was compulsory.
gas certified to current standards in many capacities good all round abilities, which is required when working on domestic homes , as a plumber , bathroom fitter/heating installer ,boiler repairer
Ask a tradesman
sovereign plumbing and heating has answered 108 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What is the best way to seal the junction between a bath and tiles? 52
- What to do about an unhappy customer 45
- upstairs radiator not working - all others are ok - valve on one end Therm controller on other - took a spanner to valve and ensured open - still will not come on - what could the problem be? 20
- I have a sealed pan unit and need to replace seat,do I need to remove the whole pan 16
- What is the difference between a power shower and an ordinary electric shower apart from the obvious? Do you need anything extra or different to be able to have a power shower? 15