M W Tiling
- Member since Jan 2009
- No feedback
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like M W Tiling to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Very experienced wall & floor tiler, with extensive knowledge of ceramics, porcelain and natural stones. Plumbing/bathroom fitting Experienced Plasterer
About M W Tiling
I am a very experienced wall & floor tiler, with extensive knowledge of ceramics, porcelain and natural stones.
From complete re-furbs to splashbacks or re-grouts, all my work is done to a very high standard. Working quickly and cleanly I always give the best possible finish.
I have lots of commercial, site and domestic experience.
References are available from builders, property developers and previous domestic customers.
As well as plumbing I also Plaster - offering a perfect job from start to finish.
Public Liability Insurance upto £1m
Health & Safety I am an experienced wall & floor tiler.
Always professional and reliable.
take great pride in the work I do and always give the best possible finish.
Ask a tradesman
M W Tiling has answered 12 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Is ordinary plasterboard good to use for a shower/bathroom area? 24
- Can you tile over tiles or should you remove all of the old ones first? 21
- I have ordinary plasterboard in my shower & was going to tile directly onto this using waterproof adhesive & grout. Does the board need a plaster skim or just prime it. What primer would you use. T 18
- Do I have to lift all my tiles PVA and start again or is there anything else I can do to salvage this? 5
- i want to become a plasterer but have no experience. Wellingborough Area 3