- Member since Oct 2007
- 93 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Handyman Portsmouth to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
All and every aspect of home maintenance,repairs,emergencies and updates, undertaken by a time served builder, now seeking a slightly quieter life.all works carried out to the highest standard,(which is the only way). larger works welcome, Which i undertaken along with help from my two sons,one being a plasterer, and other gas safe engineer,(if needed) try me you will not be disappointed.
- 1.Conversion Specialist
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 5.Carpenter & Joiner
- 6.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
- 11.Painter & Decorator
- 12.Damp Proofing Specialist
- 13.Window Fitter
- 14.Bathroom Fitter
- 16.Insulation Installer
- 17.Demolition Contractor
- 18.Flooring Fitter
About Handyman Portsmouth
time served builder.with over thirty years in trade, all works carried out to very high standard. no job being to small.clean and prompt.
time served builder.now seeking a slightly quieter life,
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £100,000.00
Valid until: 24th Jul 2019
Public liability Insurance
This covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by works. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
The policy may contain conditions that could restrict the cover.
We have not verified this policy and recommend you verify it covers everything you need before agreeing to any work.
Professional indemnity insurance
This provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of their service. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
Ask a tradesman
Handyman Portsmouth has answered 24 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Complete refurb - where do we begin?! 8
- HELP! Extensive damp, treatment with chemical injection versus plastic membrane 8
- Is there anything else I can use on my bathroom walls other than tiles? 7
- need to build a dividing wall between the loft space of a semi-detached house.what method would be the most pratical and cost effective ? 5
- An old house with uneven walls & ceilings does it need replastering or just skimming 4