Simpson Building & Joinery ltd
- Member since Jul 2010
- 11 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Simpson Building & Joinery ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Matthew Simpson i have been in the building trade for 18 years, 6 years of that time i worked for a large respected company involved in a wide verity of contracts from small to large. From then I have been running my own building and joinery business. I am a young family man who takes pride in his work and is good at his job.
- New Builds
- Conversions - General
- Loft Conversions
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Garden Maintenance
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
- Tarmac Surfaces
- Waste Clearance
- Groundwork & Foundations
About Simpson Building & Joinery ltd
I take on a wide variety of jobs but specialise in extensions,conversion, new builds, roofing, driveways and patios etc. i am a hard working Yong man with a very competent set of highly skilled trades people behind me.
I have NVQ 1,2 and 3 in carpentry and joinery.
I also have an advanced crafts award.
I am a member of the federation of master builders FMB
I am C.S.C.S registered.
I am P.A.S.M.A registered.
I am a member of the federation of master builders.
But above all i have 18 years experience in the building trade. I am a NVQ 1,2 and 3 qualified carpenter and joiner. I am very good at project management and we have a hard working and very skilled team of craftsmen at M.S Construction.
Ask a tradesman
Simpson Building & Joinery ltd has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- is it worth me selling off my old copper cylinder? 22
- can a new plasterboarded wall just be skimmed ???? 9
- i've sanded the skirtingboard which still has paint on it do i need to undercoat before i paint it 8
- building extension on privately owned ground floor flat 7
- damp patches on chimney breast wall 6