- Member since Jul 2010
- 10 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite m.s construction to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Matthew Simpson i have been in the building trade for 14 years, 6 years of that time i worked for a large respected company involved in a wide verity of contracts from small to large. From then I have been running my own building and joinery business. I am a young family man who takes pride in his work and is good at his job.
- 1.Extension Builder
- 2.New Home Builder
- 3.Conversion Specialist
- 4.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 5.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 9.Landscape Gardener
- 11.Driveway Paver
- 12.Demolition Contractor
About m.s construction
I take on a wide variety of jobs but specialise in extensions,conversion, new builds, roofing, driveways and patios etc. i am a hard working Yong man with a very competent set of highly skilled trades people behind me.
I have NVQ 1,2 and 3 in carpentry and joinery.
I also have an advanced crafts award.
I am a member of the federation of master builders FMB
I am C.S.C.S registered.
I am P.A.S.M.A registered.
I am a member of the federation of master builders.
But above all i have 14 years experience in the building trade. I am a NVQ 1,2 and 3 qualified carpenter and joiner. I am very good at project management and we have a hard working and very skilled team of craftsmen at M.S Construction.
Ask a tradesman
m.s construction has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- is it worth me selling off my old copper cylinder? 17
- can a new plasterboarded wall just be skimmed ???? 8
- i've sanded the skirtingboard which still has paint on it do i need to undercoat before i paint it 7
- building extension on privately owned ground floor flat 6
- damp patches on chimney breast wall 5