- Member since May 2017
- 5 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite MOST Architecture to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
MOST is an architectural practice based in Lambeth, London, founded by an award winning architect Olga McMurdo ARB RIBA. MOST Architecture offer design and advice on civic, residential and commercial projects. We specialise in new build and extension work, particularly those involving complex planning issues. We have a 100% successful planning record, including in Kensington, Camden, Lewisham, conservation areas, listed buildings, and success at appeal.
About MOST Architecture
MOST Architecture are passionate about helping Clients take their projects through the various stages required to realise their dreams: from initial feasibility studies, commercial appraisals and bidding for funds, through architectural design, planning, tendering, building control and construction.
We value aspirational Client briefs, and relish dealing with the tension created by budget and site constraints.
We work with private individuals, businesses and community organisations.
Our work includes new buildings, refurbishments and extensions, including buildings located in conservation areas and listed buildings. We create unique domestic and commercial spaces, such as restaurants, bars, shop and exhibition displays.
Among our latest projects are: a cafe and community centre at Myatt's Fields Park; four award winning restaurants; and a number of private residences in Central and Greater London and Sheffield.
MOST Architectural services:
- Feasibility studies and appraisal of property for development potential
- Planning applications, including in conservation areas and for listed buildings
- New build homes and apartment buildings
- All types of house extensions and refurbishments, including rear, side, basement and mansard.
- Museum, gallery and commercial buildings
- Innovative restaurant, office, shop and other commercial interiors
- Detail drawings for tender and construction
- Project and construction management