M J Plastering
- Member since Aug 2011
- 86 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite M J Plastering to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
over 30 years Experience in ALL aspects of Plastering specialising in Venetian Marble Plastering. Lime Plastering, Dashing, Roughing, Skimming, Plasterboarding, Floor Screeding, K-Rend, Ashler Bandwork, registered lime plasterer with Cadw the welsh heritage assemberly government internal/external.
- Restoration & Refurbishment
About M J Plastering
Worked as a sub-contractor alongside many leading construction companies in the South West Wales area. Holding a CSCS card.
Level 3 in plastering and/ qualified A4 NVQ Assessment Plastering - (OCR).
Certificate in VR79 - Venetian Plastering Application Plastering specialising in Venetian Marble Plastering, Lime Plastering, Dashing, Roughing, Skimming, Plasterboarding, Floor Screeding, K-Rend, Ashler Bandwork, Patterns and all other exterior/interior work
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 4th Aug 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
M J Plastering has answered 14 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How much render to use. 18
- We have removed the dado rail and coving but are left with damage to the plaster.The rest of the walls are not to bad. We cant really afford to get the walls completly skimmed.Any other suggestions? 4
- Should plasterboard in a kitchen be attached to an external wall with plasterboard adhesive (dabbed) without any other prep? 3
- how do i set out to form rendered quoin stones on the exterior of a house 3
- Do you need to add waterproofer to k rend? 3