- Member since May 2008
- 16 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite MARK SALTER(PLASTERING) to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hello I am a self employed plasterer with over 30 years experience, I am City & Guilds qualified, producing good quality work at a reasonable price. I always leave the job clean and tidy and always give a full description of how the job will be done and how long it will take. I can usually recommend tradesmen to help on contracts to assist me or the customer
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Painter & Decorator
About MARK SALTER(PLASTERING)
i started as an apprentice with George Nichols gaining a city&guilds. i continued to work for this company , before seeking employment with a company based in warwick called crosbee& atkins whom i worked for 5 years before deciding to become self employed
I gained my city and guilds in plastering having attended Hall green college in Birmingham, to date I have worked in houses, factories, hospitals, schools colleges, to name but a few, and working in these different enviroments has enabled me to work safely , keeping clean and carrying out work to a high standard
Ask a tradesman
MARK SALTER(PLASTERING) has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- My builder will not provide an invoice for works done - What can I do? 37
- Plastering and skirting 4
- Additional charge after original quote for plastering work 1
- should I expect the wall to be flat?
- Plaster has come off the wall in patches back to the brick when removing wallpaper. Have polyfilled the holes, but looks uneven.