- Member since Oct 2011
- 50 feedback comments, 94% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like MG-CS to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Based in Crewe but working throughout the northwest since 2006. i have been in the construction since 2000 I pride ourselves on our flexibility & value. Working to a high standard of workmanship. I work closely with you our clients to provide a premium level of customer satisfaction. I currently work with b&q fitting kitchen and Wickes fitting there kitchens aswell
- 1.Kitchen Fitter
- 2.Carpenter & Joiner
I started my journey to being a carpenter in 2000 when i started my apprenticeship in shopfitting.
I spent 2 years on the bench making units for shops like Burberry, Hugo, Balgary, Duty-Free. Then i spent 2 years on site till the end off my apprenticeship where i was working refitting shops all round the country.
After my apprenticeship i stayed mainly out on-site work working at airports refitting shops throw out the UK.
NVQ Level 3 Carpenter / Joiner
NVQ Level 1 Construction
CSCS gold card • Kitchen fitting – All aspects to a high standard.
• Shopfitter – All aspects to a high standard.
• Carpenter / Joiner - bespoke joinery – stud walls – doors etc.
• Good team leader.
• Plastering - dot & dabbing – skimming – patching walls etc.
• Pluming – bathroom fitting – kitchens sink etc.
• Bricklaying - small walls - patching.
• Auto CAD = drawing up plans.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 14th Nov 2018
Public liability Insurance
This covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by works. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
The policy may contain conditions that could restrict the cover.
We have not verified this policy and recommend you verify it covers everything you need before agreeing to any work.
Professional indemnity insurance
This provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of their service. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
Ask a tradesman
MG-CS has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- where can i buy sheesham wood 3
- What is the best way to finish MDF? Can it be stained, waxed or is paint the only solution? Can you recommend any brands? Many thanks. 1
- Moving a kitchen in a standard Victorian conversion
- A painter painted 4 walls, emulsion on previous emulsion but most cracked so he put up lining paper. A few edges are not sticking and wonder if getting walls replastered or skimmed is best option?
- Is my customer entitle to see my trade/suppliers invoices?