- Member since Oct 2011
- 50 feedback comments, 94% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like MG-CS to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Based in Crewe but working throughout the northwest since 2006. i have been in the construction since 2000 I pride ourselves on our flexibility & value. Working to a high standard of workmanship. I work closely with you our clients to provide a premium level of customer satisfaction. I currently work with b&q fitting kitchen and Wickes fitting there kitchens aswell
- 1.Kitchen Fitter
- 2.Carpenter & Joiner
I started my journey to being a carpenter in 2000 when i started my apprenticeship in shopfitting.
I spent 2 years on the bench making units for shops like Burberry, Hugo, Balgary, Duty-Free. Then i spent 2 years on site till the end off my apprenticeship where i was working refitting shops all round the country.
After my apprenticeship i stayed mainly out on-site work working at airports refitting shops throw out the UK.
NVQ Level 3 Carpenter / Joiner
NVQ Level 1 Construction
CSCS gold card • Kitchen fitting – All aspects to a high standard.
• Shopfitter – All aspects to a high standard.
• Carpenter / Joiner - bespoke joinery – stud walls – doors etc.
• Good team leader.
• Plastering - dot & dabbing – skimming – patching walls etc.
• Pluming – bathroom fitting – kitchens sink etc.
• Bricklaying - small walls - patching.
• Auto CAD = drawing up plans.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 13th Jun 17
Mr Mark Gardner (trading as M G C S)
Valid until: 14th Nov 17
Ask a tradesman
MG-CS has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- where can i buy sheesham wood 3
- What is the best way to finish MDF? Can it be stained, waxed or is paint the only solution? Can you recommend any brands? Many thanks. 1
- Moving a kitchen in a standard Victorian conversion
- A painter painted 4 walls, emulsion on previous emulsion but most cracked so he put up lining paper. A few edges are not sticking and wonder if getting walls replastered or skimmed is best option?
- Is my customer entitle to see my trade/suppliers invoices?