mike franks building and landscaping services
- Leighton Buzzard
- Member since Sep 2011
- 30 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like mike franks building and landscaping services to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I have over 15 years bricklaying experience both on and off site, customer satisfaction is my priority.I strive to provide the best quality materials and workmanship at the lowest prices.All types of work undertaken, website available on request.
About mike franks building and landscaping services
Since leaving school and turning my hand to the building trade I have worked on site as both a labourer and foreman for large scale new build contractors including Barratt Homes and Taylor Woodrow, In the last few years i have concentrated on private residential projects, developing my own business, concentrating on giving my customers the homes and gardens they dream of. I believe it's important to enjoy your job, and it doesn't get better than seeing a finished project and a happy client!
cscs registered. Bricklaying
velux window fitting
Ask a tradesman
mike franks building and landscaping services has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- We are looking to have a new carpet fitted in our bedroom. We have a large wooden bed which cannot be removed from the room - will this be a problem? 2
- Is it good idea to start building extension in November? 2
- I am planning a conversion and small extension of my house and one of the builders I am asking to quote has suggested that he could work on a daily rate
- Hey, My names Brandon i'm only 17 looking for an apprenticeship in bricklaying which would include a beginners wage and that would teach me from beginning to end?
- my builder has stated that he is going bankrupt. He has taken 8,500 from us so far and we have not even reached damp course level. We have 20 ton pile of soil in front garden also, what can we do?