- Member since Jun 2015
- 138 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Mentor Doda to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been working as a self employed for 17 years and have been working for many trade shops and sub contractor's around London. My aim is always to make the customer happy with the work that I do.I have been successful with these job that I do.
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Waste Clearance
- Painting & Decorating
About Mentor Doda
I started 17 years ago as a self employed wood fitter. Then as I started getting the recognition I opened my own joinery shoo in 'Park Royal' named "M Little Joinery". After 3 years I closed the joinery down as I went to complete a project outside the UK in St tropez for 6 months.Now I get jobs from my own clients and also from wood flooring shops which I have been working with them for more than 15 years. I normally do wood flooring, fitting, clading stair cases, sanding and polishing (all types), I also do kitchen fitting, make and fit wardrobes, tiling in bathrooms & kitchens. In addition I can also do painting and decorating.
Ask a tradesman
Mentor Doda has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Herringbone vs. regular engineered wooden floor labour cost 1
- Is it possible to remove newly laid engineered wood flooring without destroying it?
- wood floring in my passage way is lifting slightly in the middle
- Which wood best for kitchen wall shelves?
- How do I know if I can demolish an internal wall?