- Member since Nov 2011
- 227 feedback comments, 96% positive
Start your project
Invite Max Barnard to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been trading since 1986 installing all types of wood flooring and also property maintenance ,with many happy customers and most of them giving me repeat work . On the maintenance side of the company , this work is from painting ,decking and much more.Honest and very hard working
- Hard Flooring
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Painting & Decorating
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
- Tarmac Surfaces
- Garden Maintenance
About Max Barnard
I have fitted all types of wood and laminate flooring in houses and shops . I had been fitting floors for different companies up until about 7 years ago and now I just work for myself.I have installed floors in many well known high street shops and very well known shops in London. I also installed new hand rails and spindles to stair cases , fit skirting boards ,painting one room to a complete house , decking , kitchens and wardrobes in roof spaces made from mdf. Some places where I have fitted wood flooring include Armani in Sloane Street , Dickens and Jones , Heals in Kings Rd ,a few Next shops including Chelmsford store ,Cecil Gee , Bluewater Mall , Harrods Sports Department and many more and in the houses of 3 actors/actress .
I have now been in the trade for the last 30 years , at the start i was working alongside others in the trade and that is where I have picked up the skills that I have today .I can do wood flooring , decking , stud work , fit doors , tiling , patios , drive ways painting , gardening and much more , too much to list.
Ask a tradesman
Max Barnard has answered 16 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Laminate on uneven floor 11
- How to keep my carpenterspencil at length? 8
- I am laying a 20mm, t&g solid wood floor. The sub floor is chip board and not even. I am laying down a 5mm fibreboard and floating the wood foor on top no gluing. Is this ok, any advise appreciated?. 7
- Do you need underlay when laying a solid wood floor (living room and dining room) or is the chipboard already there enough? We've just had our walls damp coursed. 5
- next door put a boched up fence up with a 2foot gap is this legal i think they are not right in the head 5
Other great tradespeople in Chelmsford
- Flooring Fitters in Chelmsford
- Handymen in Chelmsford
- Fencers in Chelmsford
- Carpenters & Joiners in Chelmsford
- Painters & Decorators in Chelmsford
- Driveway Pavers in Chelmsford
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists in Chelmsford
- Insulation Installers in Chelmsford
- Landscape Gardeners in Chelmsford
- Tradesmen in CM3