Alex D Architects Ltd
- High Wycombe
- Member since Feb 2014
- 72 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Alex D Architects Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
COVID19: We are continuing to visit sites to a limited extent and within all the safety measures and Government’s recommendations. When this is not possible We are also adopting new techniques, such as shared video footage of onsite work in progress or for new potential jobs. Recognising and understanding that every project is unique and has its own set of constraints, I see my work as an opportunity to create a rational and interactive design solution with my clients.
About Alex D Architects Ltd
Alex D Architects Ltd is an experienced and award winning Architectural and Property Development practice based in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Sussex offering services throughout the UK.
A Chartered Practice in the UK and Portugal (RIBA and ARB in UK, OA in Portugal), we specialise in residential re-design and offer a wide range of consultancy services to private clients across Architecture, Property Development and Project Management.
We’re visionary in our work which is always balanced by our vast experience and strong focus on maximising Return on Investment and achieving plans approval
The services We provide are mostly related to:
- Architectural Drawings and detailing
- Building Regulation Drawings and specifications
- Renovations, Extensions and Loft Conversions
- Project Management
- Property investments
- 3D Modeling
- Degree in Architecture (1994-1999)
- Post Graduated in Urban Anthropology (2003-2004)
- Master Degree in Refurbishment of Old Buildings and Cities (2001-2003)
- RIBA, UK Chartered Architect, member n. 20011737
- O.A. Registered Member n. 9337 of Council of Architects, Portugal
- ARB (Architectural Registration Board), UK Registered Member n. 077740D
- RICS APC Membership n. 6530731
- ICIOB membership n. 2008452
- London Landlord Accreditation Scheme n. 13007506I
Professional Indemnity InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 16th Nov 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more