- Member since Dec 2015
- 24 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Mark Fear to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a fully accredited electrician who undertakes all aspects of domestic installations. As a fully qualified domestic installer, all work I undertake is certified to the most up to date regulations. (Polite, professional and tidy - free quotations - competitive prices - high standard of workmanship.)
About Mark Fear
I regularly undertake all aspects of domestic installations, fully certifying them upon completion. A recent list of my work includes:
- full house re-wires
- changing consumer units
- solar PV installation and maintenance
- electric car charging
- bonding water and gas
- installing bathroom fans
- minor works - adding/moving sockets and lights etc.
- smoke alarms
- fault finding
- testing and inspecting
I moved into electrics four years ago, from teaching, after I deciding I wanted to work towards electrical engineering.
After qualifying, I began working with a local electrician gaining a wealth of experience in all areas of domestic wiring. I quickly worked independently, doing domestic/commercial installations before looking for work in the industrial sector.
Relocating from Bristol, I currently work full time as an electrical engineer in Moy Park; however, still undertake domestic installations in my spare time.
- City & Guilds (2382) Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671 (17th)
- City & Guilds (2392) Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification
- City & Guilds (2393) Level 3 Certificate in Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings (Part P)
- City & Guilds (2399) Installation, Service and Maintenance of Environmental Technology Systems (Solar PV)