GSI Property Services
- Member since Nov 2008
- 9 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite GSI Property Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Serving the Small Build and renovation market .GSI offers a comprehensive service. From structural alterations/Design layouts Electrical and Plumbing works to final finish Work History -- Extensions,Property Renovation, Structural alterations, stone works, Special Green build projects , Power-painting ,Lime render works / Spray Rendering/ Heavy Breaker works/Floor laying,Quality plastering.
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Conversions - General
- New Builds
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Waste Clearance
- Fireplaces & Flues
- Damp Proofing
- Painting & Decorating
About GSI Property Services
GSI has worked for,and on the behalf of commercial contractors in the Refurbishment arena,as well as our own individual clients.We have worked throughout the country on a variety of building projects,from small to large refurbishment. covering most trades,we can offer a comprehensive service,we have many happy customers that will be pleased to give out a reference .All estimates broken down into elements.
23 years in construction market From Restoration/Referb.work to new Build.Small and Large contracts undertaken, employees are either time-served or fully qualified craftsmen.References can be taken up on request.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 3rd May 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
GSI Property Services has answered 17 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Can you tile over tiles or should you remove all of the old ones first? 124
- how high can i build a wall around my rear garden? using what materials? 5
- How costly & difficult is it to replace rotted wooden window frames? 5
- What is causing cracking in plaster work around doorways and stairs, windows and ceiling 4
- Which plasterboard for Bathroom ceiling ? 4
Other great tradespeople in Biggleswade
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Biggleswade
- Conversion Specialists in Biggleswade
- Stonemasons in Biggleswade
- Extension Builders in Biggleswade
- New Home Builders in Biggleswade
- Demolition Specialists in Biggleswade
- Plasterers in Biggleswade
- Bricklayers in Biggleswade
- Groundworkers in Biggleswade
- Roofers in Biggleswade
- Builders in Biggleswade
- Tradesmen in SG18