Start your project
Invite Madalina Rus to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Sole trader architect with high experience in designing and co-ordinating projects, from planning phase to the detailed drawings for construction. The work includes private houses, interiors, hotels, and visualisation (computer-generated projects in 2D and 3D plans). I always listen to the client's requirements being fully committed to realising the projects on time and on budget.
About Madalina Rus
• Developing the brief – means working with the client in order to fully understand their requirements and translate these into the project.
• Design preliminary drawings and/or interior for client feedback. I provide 3D visuals for a better understanding of the project.
• Planning applications – developing designs, preparing drawings and additional supporting documentation as required and making applications to the local authority for planning permission.
• Building Regulations – preparing drawings, specifications and reports and making applications for building control approval.
• Preparing full construction documentation including coordination with consultants (structural engineer, M&E services engineer).
• Tender package – producing a detailed set of construction information and schedules/specifications to obtain price for the works from contractors.