r m brown+sons
- Member since Aug 2008
- 15 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite r m brown+sons to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
we are extension specialists and can , within our own team , undertake a complete build to paint finish, so you can be certain that quality is guaranteed. ensuring our clients are fully satisfied from Start to finish. you are welcome to view any of our prievious extensions & speak to our clients.
- 1.Extension Builder
- 3.Conversion Specialist
- 4.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
About r m brown+sons
We have worked on a variety of projects including a complete new build on a six bedroom detached house, and a pair of new three bedroom semis, some of our other work include
Painting and decorating
Walls and Flooring
And much more......
Brickwork level 3 advanced craft , Plumbing to level 2, in our team we have a qualified gas safe engineer, and a nappit qualified electrician. we have our own architec for all design & planning regs,
We are able to take on any works from start to finish which are all completed to a first class standard, with a dedication to the trade over the last 21 yrs. local council approved builders with 20+years experience in all aspects of building trade. we are hands on throughout your build,and do not sub contract other trades in, we offer advice/surgestions based on our prievious builds, and will gladly help you to achieve your dream building project, your complete satisfaction in the finished build is our goal,and we we always deliver, Clean,quality,workmanship With genuine references avaible. Small or large jobs we won't let you down.
Ask a tradesman
r m brown+sons has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Need to change PVC front door as it can't take lock that meets contents insurance criteria. No one wants to quote for just 1 door, must do windows and back door. Can I replace PVC door with wood one? 3
- How best to rem ove scratches on a shower enclosure 2
- Builder keeps changing his price during the project 2
- I'd like a small extension - where do I start? 2