MapleLeaf Plumbing & Tiling
- Member since Dec 2008
- 144 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite MapleLeaf Plumbing & Tiling to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Canadian Plumber, over 30 years, from 1984 plumbing in Canada,(Canadian journeyman's licence). I have lived in England now from 2002. A local, sincere service providing all aspects of plumbing and tiling to Alton and surrounding areas. Specializing in bathroom and kitchen fitting. Every quote is guaranteed to be competitive.
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
- 5.Heating Engineer
About MapleLeaf Plumbing & Tiling
Four year plumbing and gas apprentiship (1982 -1986) approx 12 years after in the feild(Canada) Working in the industry since 1984. (UK) Lead engineer Dyno Plumbing London, 2002 to 2004, Sole trader Tadley, 2004 to present.
Experienced Canadian journeyman plumber
4 year apprenticeship
30 years plumbing experience
Specialise in high quality bathroom and kitchen fitting
All aspects of plumbing and heating
High finish tiling
Ask a tradesman
MapleLeaf Plumbing & Tiling has answered 22 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Should I use grout sealant once my bathroom (including shower) has been fully tiled? 13
- How much is cost to take out the old bathroom and replace everything with new one?? 10
- Replace wetroom with a shower tray 4
- My shower was running normally when suddenly the water just stopped completely. Believe this could be the solenoid valve. 4
- My mates sister got her bathroom tiled. The tiler tiled on top of the old tiles,however he just stuck them on with silicone!!! He said "its common practice in the trade". Is this right? surely not? 4