- Member since Sep 2010
- 24 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job and we’ll ask Aspire Building to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.
My name is Liam I am a small general builder and have a pull on well recommended sub contractor tradesmen . From the outset, the idea was to develop a company which had reliability and quality at the heart of any project undertaken. This is what separates us from our competition.
- 1.Extension Builder
- 3.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 5.Conversion Specialist
- 6.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 8.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
- 9.Demolition Contractor
- 10.Bathroom Fitter
About Aspire Building
Although focusing mainly on domestic projects, Aspire Building can also carry out commercial building work in Bath, Bristol and surrounding areas. They pride themselves on delivering a personal and extremely flexible service. Although a small, independent company, depending on the size of the job, they can take on their regular group of subcontractors to carry out the largest of projects. Recent examples include lead work on Filton House for air buses, and ward refurbishments at Bath RUH. When choosing Aspire Building to carry out your building project in Bath, Bristol and surrounding areas, you can be sure that they will listen to what you want, offering expert advice where needed, providing you with end results you will be delighted with. Their service is reliable, professional and competitively-priced, with everything completed to an agreed timescale. They are very flexible when it comes to working out-of-hours and will leave your property clean and tidy. Aspire Building will be there every step of the way – from the initial planning stages through to the final lick of paint
Carpentry and Joinery NVQ level 3
Master Crasftsman Plastering and Brickwork
Construction Skills Certification Scheme
HETAS approved Multi fuel wood burner installer
Matrix GPR Flat roofing comtractor
Loft conversions Bath, Bristol
extensions Bath, Bristol
Ask a tradesman
Aspire Building has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- We have viewed a 3 bed house that will need refurbished. Is it reasonable to ask a builder to quote us for the work so we have an idea how much it will in the long term before we make an offer? 4
- Gypsum Fexi-fill or plaster 2
- Stairwell walls (flats) need painted.Existing paint: cracked like dry mud (or spider web)! : cheap/ wrong paint? How should surfaces be prepared? What paint req.? (stair windows often left open). 1
- I have had a free survey that says I need wall ties. There is very slight movement horozontally, only on close inspection. The house is brick 1930s. Do I urgently need them replaceing.
- Having french doors put in. Should I withhold payment untill after a building inspector signs the job off.
Other great tradespeople in Bristol
- Extension Builders in Bristol
- Plasterers in Bristol
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Bristol
- Roofers in Bristol
- Conversion Specialists in Bristol
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Bristol
- Handymen in Bristol
- Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialists in Bristol
- Demolition Contractors in Bristol
- Bathroom Fitters in Bristol
- Builders in Bristol