- Member since May 2013
- 48 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite leonard cole to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi I'm your local friendly reliable electrician. I'm self employed and also work for other electricians so no matter how small or complex the job is I have the knowledge contacts and resources to do it. Most of my work is repeat buisness or recommendation. Hope to hear from you soon regards Len
About leonard cole
I carry out a wide variety of work from internal and external household electrics, commercial 3phase electrics and work requiring a range of access equipment. I have been an electrician for several years and am capable of design installation testing and maintainting a wide variety of electrical installations. I prefer to work locally however my skills have taken me further afield to places like London, Cardiff and New York.
I also assist with the training of apprentices for some of the biggest local manufacturers at one of the areas best colleges.
2382 C&G BS7671 2008 Electrical Installations 23/5/2008
2391 C&G Level 3 Inspection &Testing 27/7/2009
2330 C&G Level 3 Electrotechnical Services 9/9/2011
ECS Number C0212192 Installation Electrician (CSCS)
Ask a tradesman
leonard cole has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Any other ideas on how to fix a dripping bathroom extractor fan? 4
- hard wiring washing machine 2
- Buying house with gap for a 1100mm cooker. If we install a 1000mm cooker - what can be done to disguise the gap either side? There is extractor hood above and cupboards either side.
- Failure of extractor fan
- Double insulated cooker hood with earth