- Member since Nov 2016
- 22 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Lee Horgan to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a self employed Landscaper/Groundworker and i pride myself on attention to detail. I am hard-working, motivated, polite and punctual. I am an expert in the following areas: -Landscaping -Drainage -Paving -Fencing I've been in the field for 30 years+ and have extensive experience in all aspects of my trade and am also skilled in many others, in my experience i know that small jobs are just as important as large ones and i strive to provide the best service to all of my clients.
- 1.Landscape Gardener
- 3.Demolition Contractor
- 6.Driveway Paver
- 7.Extension Builder
- 8.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About Lee Horgan
I have over 30 years experience in my field and i am qualified and experienced in the following:
-Pipework + Pipework
-Slab & Block Laying
-Over-site to DPC
And many more.
I am a multi skilled worker with many contacts in the business, with my vast knowledge i am able to help and advise on many aspects of your job.
If there is something i cant do i would be honest with you and put you into contact with someone reputable that can!
I have the following qualifications and certificates:
- Street-works Supervisor + Operatives. (allowing me to work on the public highway footpaths and to oversee others)
- Qualifications to carry out cross overs.
- Waste carriers licence.
- Public liability insurance. (10,000,000)
- Plant operators certificate of competent. (excavators, dumpers, disk cutters ect.
- Hygiene qualification ticket to work with potable water supplies all underground. (pipework for potable water has to be installed by someone with this qualification, ask to see the ticket if you are having new pipework installed (underground only) if not insurance will not cover anything related to damage caused by a leak subsidence and possible contamination of water supply)