CBL Stove & Chimney Specialists
- Member since Aug 2011
- 7 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite CBL Stove & Chimney Specialists to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a company based in North Devon which specialises in stove installations and chimney lining. We can supply stoves and undertake all forms of fireplace and chimney work.We have a showroom with live working displays.
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
About CBL Stove & Chimney Specialists
We are a HETAS registered company and all are work conforms to current building regulations, once a chimney is lined and stove installed a Hetas certificate of compliance is issued, a metal chimney data plate is fixed on the wall next to the electricity fuse box and a carbon monoxide detector is left in the room. Two of my engineers are also qualified plumbers so we can fit stoves with boilers or solid fuel Rayburns and link them into existing heating systems and do all neccessary plumbing work.
Hetas registration number 2696 We are specialist installers of Stainless Steel flexible liners and Isokern pumice lining systems. All are register plates are made of 2mm galvanized steel painted black. On top of the chimney pot we fit a terracotta colour stainless steel raincap with mesh. If you have no chimney at all we can install a Stainless Steel Twinwall Insulated flue system, either going out the wall and up the outside or up through internally and out the roof. Chimney stacks rebuilt. Fireplace alterations from simply making good to enlarging and fitting an aged oak beam and slate hearth etc. We can supply and fit Wood & Multifuel stoves traditional & Contemorary. Slate hearths. Aged oak beams and shelves. Wooden surrounds.
Ask a tradesman
CBL Stove & Chimney Specialists has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What surround can I use with a wood burning stove? 3
- Is it possible to check the condition of a chimney before removing a gas fire fully? 2
- Chimney vent and electric fire suite confusion, help please 1
- having a wood burner fitted soon, the old gas fire has been removed and capped, I'm looking at increasing the hole by two bricks but there is a lintel fitted. can i move it up to the level i require. 1
- How long will a back boiler that is leaking last? 1