EMT Electrical & Plumbing Contractors
- Kirkby Stephen
- Member since Mar 2008
- 5 feedback comments, 80% positive
Start your project
Invite EMT Electrical & Plumbing Contractors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are Plumbing / Heating engineers. Working throughout Cumbria, North Yorkshire and Lancashire. Well established with excellent references, we provide a high quality, reliable, 24 hour service to domestic, commercial & industrial customers . We work on Gas, LPG, OIL & SOLID FUEL appliances. We also design and install bathrooms and kitchens using our own in house joiners. Fully insured / Gas Safe Reg no 557376 oftec c100268
- 1.Heating Engineer
- 2.Bathroom Fitter
- 3.Kitchen Fitter
- 5.Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
- 7.Carpenter & Joiner
- 8.Gas Engineer
About EMT Electrical & Plumbing Contractors
We carry out all aspects of Domestic and Commercial Installation, Service & Repair to Gas, Oil and LPG Installations.
Combustion Analysis / Efficiency
Boiler Changes to Full Heating Systems, as well as other Gas Fire , Cooker, Water Heater installations.
We do System upgrades from Back Boiler to Condensing boilers to Combi's.
Powerflushing of Central Heating Systems / Boilers
System Fault Finding, Radiators Installed.
Landlords Certificates / CP12
Bathroom Suites, Tiling and Kitchens Installed
city and guilds 2382-20
ACS Domestic and commercial Gas
OFTEC (oil) qualified
We only employ Gas safe registered engineers
Ask a tradesman
EMT Electrical & Plumbing Contractors has answered 39 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- I have recently removed tile of a bathroom wall....the adhesive is still on the wall...can anyone tell me how to remove it easily??? or is it possible to tile over the adhesive again? 9
- Am i allowed to put a stop end cap on the gas pipe 8
- What order does everything happen in a bathroom refit? 7
- Pros and cons of switching gas central heating to electric? 5
- Will my cooker circuit support these appliances? 5