KRB Carpet & Flooring Contractors
- Member since Dec 2010
- 370 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite KRB Carpet & Flooring Contractors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Quality Carpet,Vinyl,Laminate,Real Wood,Seagrass,Sisal & Coir Fitter. All Plyboard & Screed preparation work undertaken. Can supply Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Underlays. Also Ply, Screed or any other underlayment materials required. Employers & Public Liability Insurance Cover. 20 Years Experience.
- 1.Carpet Fitter
- 2.Flooring Fitter
About KRB Carpet & Flooring Contractors
Ive worked in the Carpet & Flooring Trade for 20 years,since my last school year. Learning all aspects of the trade.
At 16 years old i started a day release college course in floorcoverings, where i gained my NVQ's level 1&2. Since achieving these, i have always kept busy with work. Ive undertaken contract work also, fitting for councils, landlords, carpet shops and pubs nationwide.
I considor myself a good, competent, reliable & trustworthy, mybuilder.com fitter. I thouroughly thank all custom, new and old. I hope you choose me to fit for you.
Many thanks for looking at my profile.
9 GCSE's in school
NVQ levels 1&2 in Floorcoverings
20 years experience in Carpet Fitting and Floorcoverings
Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate and Real Wood. Safetyfloor and Seagrass.
All Plyboard/Screed Preparation work also undertaken.
We also offer to bring and show samples, for you to choose your Carpet/Floorcoverings, in the comfort of your own home.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 17th Jan 17
KRB Carpet & flooring Contractors (trading as KRB Carpet & flooring Contractors)
Valid until: 26th Nov 17
Ask a tradesman
KRB Carpet & Flooring Contractors has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Does lino need underlay? 13
- I have embossed vinyl tiles on my solid kitchen floor. Can I lay new vinyl on top?If not do I need to remove the glue residue (and how do I do this) or put down hardboard. before laying the new vinyl? 2
- want to reduce the noise of the floor to minimum, will a good carpet underlay do the job?what will that be?for stairs+hall way, about 11m2,fitting/carpet/underlay price guide?
- Trainee carpet fitter looking for work in BS24 area