A1 Decorating-Plastering Services
- Member since Dec 2010
- 50 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite A1 Decorating-Plastering Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
hi, im keith from A 1 Plastering services
- Painting & Decorating
About A1 Decorating-Plastering Services
i have carried out numerous jobs, plastering and painting and decorating mostley, ive been doing plastering for 25 years, and decorating for 20 years, mostly as self employed, and my customers are very happy. please note
, i do have liability insurance and can be shown on request, thank you,
i have tried to update my liability insurance with my builder, but they are not updating for some reason, thank you.
time served plasterer, member of the artex federation, qualified to nvq level in painting an decorating and coving. i am a time served plaster, city & guilds at all levels, including , boarding, skimming , coving, artex, render, i allso have 20 years experiance in painting an decorating, i like to carry my work to a very high standard,
Ask a tradesman
A1 Decorating-Plastering Services has answered 10 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Newly plastered ceiling and walls showing joint tape/mesh is this normal? 10
- Painted with silk week later with matt vinyl, 2nd coat result was patchy and roller marks noticeable dried with a sandpaper finish. Changed roller & painted different wall - still roller marks why? 5
- hairline cracks appearing in new plaster and pantwork 2
- removing polystyrene ceiling tiles 2
- Advice of repeat cracking of plaster 1