- Member since Jan 2013
- 8 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite JW Surveys to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
JW Surveys provides independent building surveys across London and the South East and is a specialist in identifying necessary remedial works in properties as diverse as medieval timber framed structures to todays modular style housing. My inspections are conducted without bias or favour.
- Damp Proofing Specialist
About JW Surveys
For over 20 years, we have helped literally thousands of property owners, buyers, architects, estate agents and other surveyors by delivering Intelligent Information and Independent Insight; ensuring they understand the nature and extent of any issues, receive an expert and unbiased opinion on the works required and the most cost effective method of remediation.
I am totally independent of contracting companies and product manufacturers thus my inspections are conducted without bias or favour. This means that you will receive an objective opinion based upon evidence and facts - not the need to sell work or a treatment procedure.
Member of the Property Care Association (formerly BWPDA)
Qualified surveyor in remedial treatments
Qualified surveyor in structural waterproofing
Ask a tradesman
JW Surveys has answered 105 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Damp patches and black spots on the wall 17
- Strange musty earthy smell in hallway but can find no signs of damp 15
- how long does screed have to dry for before laying engineered wood floor?? 11
- Still getting mould after installing 2 air bricks, humidifier & wall insulation 8
- damp wall tanked with waterproof plaster? 7