JWC Plumbing & Heating Ltd
- Member since May 2011
- 70 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite JWC Plumbing & Heating Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
A reputable company providing the highest standard of work and yet at a competitive price.All our tradesmen are Punctual,well presented and well mannered.Specializing in Plumbing and Heating we are fully insured and gas safe registered,with over 30 years experiance
- Gas Work
- Bathroom Fitting
- Central Heating
About JWC Plumbing & Heating Ltd
I am a multi skilled tradesman, but specialise in plumbing and heating. With over 10 years experience in the construction trade. I am confident with my work and will work with my customers to get the best results. Funded by the princes trust in 2009 I am a new up and coming business.
Paving, Floor laying, Groundworks, Handyman, and window fitting, all to a high standard.
NVQ Level 2 gas installation.
city & guilds technical certificate Gas installation.
Gas safe reg 542682.
trac pipe certificate.
CSCS reg 02132872
We have excellent communication skills allowing us to achive the finish the customers desire.
landlord Gas saftey certificates, service installation and repair of fires,boilers,cookers and water heaters.24 hour call out service available.
Leaking taps, Pipes, Shower installation, Toilet repairs, Outside taps, Radiator repairs and installation, Power flushing.
Laminate, solid oak and bamboo flooring.
Block paving and excavation.
Ask a tradesman
JWC Plumbing & Heating Ltd has answered 8 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Very noisey pipes when flushing the toilet 35
- I have recently experience a serious drop in hot water pressure, one day it was fine the next it was as follows :it starts ok when the tap is turned on but soon drops to a dribble.The water is hot 11
- My house gets very cold in winter - should I change my radiators? 10
- how much should it cost to remove a back boiler and replace it with a good combi boiler? 4
- do you need a gas safe egineer to disconnect non mains gas supply? 1