JPL Design And Construct
- Member since May 2015
- 8 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite JPL Design And Construct to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
With over 35 years' experience in the surveying and architectural design and construction industry, we offer cost effective surveying and architectural design for customers, listening and taking on board their specific requirements. Whether it is an extension, a conversion, adaptation for the disabled or a new house we will help you to make the most of your property. Our aim is to take the stress out of the whole design and planning process and ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Architectural Designer
About JPL Design And Construct
John Petersen, business owner, has over 35 years experience in the construction industry. I started my career as a time served and fully qualified joiner, progressing after a few years to a qualified architectural technician and then as a qualified building and asbestos surveyor (winning various awards over the years). This places myself in the unique position of being able to approach my work with an understanding of the intricacies in any design and construction work. I have gained extensive experience in the following areas : -
Housing - extensions, conversions, refurbishments and new builds.
Adaptations for the disabled.
Hospitals and health centres.
We aim to offer our clients a professional and personal service and to act in our Clients' best interests at all times. We strive to provide aesthetically pleasing buildings to meet our clients’ needs and desires and within budget. We provide evening and weekend appointments together with free one hours consultations.
From the outset we listen carefully to your needs and requirements : -
- To provide a clear and concise outline of the services you will require in order to achieve your end goal.
- To ensure we advise you accordingly of the cost of the service we provide.
- To ensure continually the service we provide includes well researched, high quality architectural design solutions.
As a company we can provide the following: -
- Initial design development advice.
- Feasibility schemes to explore potential development.
- Fully measured, accurate surveys.
- Planning advice prior to submission.
- Submission of planning permission packages.
- Submission of Building Regulation packages.
- Highly detailed drawings throughout.
- Coordination with Local Authorities, Contractors and Consultants.
- Structural calculations for beams and columns.
We have recently been awarded an architectural design award by a national building magazine involving an adaptations scheme for the disabled. We also have been awarded an award for customer services by Houzz.
C & G Advanced Craft Certificate (Carpentry & Joinery)
Licentiateship of the City & Guilds (L.C.G.)
O.N.C. Building studies
H.N.C. Building Studies
City & Guilds Information Technology 4242 Cert.
British Occupational Hygiene Society (Asbestos)
A.E.C.B. (Sustainable Building Association).
L.A.B.C. (Local Authority Building Control Partner Authority Scheme).
Smarter Planning (Planning Portal).
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 22nd Dec 16
MR JOHN PETERSEN (trading as JPL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT)
Valid until: 2nd Jan 18