- Member since Jan 2010
- 8 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite jp kernick to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
With over 20 years experience in the trade, I can offer a friendly,reliable service carried out to a high standard in a clean and tidy manner.
- 1.Painter & Decorator
About jp kernick
Apprenticeship served with City and Guilds qualification.I Have experience working in many enviroments,Domestic and Commercial. I offer a 24 hour service so if you have a business that needs minimal disruption then the flexible hours i work are ideal.
Time Served with City and Guilds
Liability Insurance. I pride myself in doing every job to a very high standard because i believe if your going to pay someone to do a job then it should be done properly and with care.I can also offer a complete building service from the contacts i have built up over the years which i can highly recommend.
Ask a tradesman
jp kernick has answered 23 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- My staircase has been transformed from varnish to white gloss. However, I'm wondering if the painter and decorator has done it properly? 98
- what is the best and cheapest way to put a base down for a shed. 37
- painting radiators 35
- I have a problem with damp stains reappearing on my bathroom ceiling and wall. 33
- White paint quickly turning yellow! 31