Looking for somebody who can do the following 3 jobs...
1. Staircase banister with basic built-in understairs cupboards (see photo, approx.160cm)
2. Built-in cupboard to replace existing (see photo, approx. 120cm)
3. New built-in wardrobes in bedroom (approx. 250cm wide)
Feedback for AF Carpentry
Quality job, thanks very much will certainly recommend or use again for any other carpentry jobs!
jonroach 31st Aug 15 Positive feedback
Just moved into house with a "Jotul No.3" gas stove that I'd like to get serviced and cleaned for peace of mind as doesn't look like the previous owner ever did.
Feedback for CKG Solutions Ltd
Great service, Colin is very friendly and does a thorough job, gas fire looks good as new, wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
jonroach 20th Feb 15 Positive feedback
Currently updating small ensuite bathroom, happy to do the decorating/tiling myself but would rather an expert installs...
- Replace old toilet, sink basin and radiator with new purchased units in the same positions
- Fit isolation valves to both toilet and sink
- Advice needed on replacing...
Feedback for D & A Interiors
Great job, no problems, wouldn't hesitate to recommend, thanks!
jonroach 18th May 14 Positive feedback
Toilet is leaking, tried to unscrew wingnuts beneath cistern but rusted so can't take cistern off to replace washer?
Feedback for H2o Plumbing and Bathrooms
Great service, put in a new toilet and came back to fix an issue with a faulty part, would definitely recommend. Thanks!
jonroach 21st Sep 13 Positive feedback
Old shower has died looking for someone local who can install new one, I've bought the replacement shower, exactly the same model, so just fitting required?
Either next Friday 8th anytime or an evening in the week 5pm?
Feedback for Chamberlain Maintenance
Great job, no problems replacing shower, however turns out my electrics aren't great so Neil gave good advice and tried disconnecting another shower to find the problem for me. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
jonroach 13th Mar 13 Positive feedback
1. Permanently remove radiator and drop existing pipes down to below level of skirting board along wall.
2. Swap old single radiator to new wider 1600mm double radiator, extend pipes to fit.
Both are on ground floor on concrete floors, have purchased new radiator
* Added 30th January, 2012...
Feedback for Ecoten ltd
Brilliant job, no problems would definitely recommend!
jonroach 12th Feb 12 Positive feedback
Just moved into new house, replacing carpet and repainting walls so no need to worry too much about mess! Living room (4x3m) and bedroom (3x3m)
Feedback for Darren Mayes
Fantastic job cheers, both ceilings look great, tempted to get rest of house done!
jonroach 17th Jan 12 Positive feedback