Araman Electrical Contractors
- Member since Feb 2014
- 86 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Araman Electrical Contractors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
After 55 years I have decided to retire. I thank all my customers for the business they have given me, but regretfully I am no longer available.
About Araman Electrical Contractors
Long established electrician with a great deal of domestic experience.
Time served engineer.
ONC in Mechanical Engineering
Level 3 City & Guilds Electrical Engineering
Many other qualifications but probably of no interest to customers.
Ask a tradesman
Araman Electrical Contractors has answered 17 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Was the electrician duty bound to give the electrical certificate to the builder ? 13
- Ceiling pullcord switch for shower room - 6 or 45 Amper? 8
- Determining the right size consumer unit 6
- Electrical certification missing - can someone else sign it off? 4
- Do you have be a qualified electrician to re-wire a gas boiler? 1