JDM Plumbing & Heating
- Member since Oct 2017
- 106 reviews • 97% positive rating
Start your project
Invite JDM Plumbing & Heating to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am JohnDon Mackenzie and run my own business 'JDM Plumbing, Heating and Bathrooms’, based in the Glasgow area. I am a fully qualified Plumber with over 18 years’ experience which has given me a great knowledge and understanding of the trade. I can attend and adapt to all your individual plumbing needs. I’m happy to work with each customer to ensure any issues are resolved and help in any way I can. I deliver a professional and reliable service at affordable prices.
- Bathroom Fitting
- Central Heating
About JDM Plumbing & Heating
No matter your project or plumbing needs, please trust that you are in good hands and all work will be completed to a high standard as I appreciate how much your latest project or home means to you. All work I undertake is fully insured and guaranteed. Please feel free to get in touch with me for honest advice and a free no obligation estimate. Thank you for taking the time to view my profile and I look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the services I am able to offer are detailed below but should you require something specific please get in touch:
· Radiator installation, changeover and re-positioning
· Central heating pipework design, upgrade & installation
· Central heating sludge removal and cleaning with power flushing
· Magnetic filter installation
· Underfloor heating installations
· Hot water cylinder installation, servicing, repairs & upgrades (covering unvented, open vented, direct & indirect cylinders)
· Unvented undersink water heater installations
· Storage tank repair, cleaning or removal
· Removal of storage tanks and upgrading water supply to mains
· New build plumbing and heating installation
· Household extension plumbing and heating installation
· Bathroom installations, upgrades & repairs
· Track, trace & repairs
· Inspection camera for sourcing & recording issues including insurance claims
· Outside taps (hot & cold)
· Kitchen sink installations & repairs
· Washing machine & dishwasher installations
· All tap installation & repairs
· Water mains maintenance & upgrading of stopcock
Modern Apprenticeship - SVQ Level 3
Unvented Hot Water Installer
Water Regulations 2000
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 16th Sep 2024
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
New bathroom suite and radiators Central Heating
John was fantastic, helpful and really first class work. Will be recommending
lianne49450 - 28th Nov, 2023 Positive review
4 new radiators & fixing pipe connection Central Heating
Brilliant work carried out to a top standard and job completed very quickly. Fixed an additional issue left by previous plumber without additional cost to quote. JDM knows what he’s doing!
rebecca93041 - 20th Oct, 2023 Positive review
Leaking Water Cylinder Plumbing
JD was reliable, efficient and well mannered, genuinely the most professional tradesman I’ve ever come across. Came out quickly to assess a leak, gave me a couple of options with quotes and was back within days to carry out the work. Couldn’t recommend him more.
charlwil - 14th Oct, 2023 Positive review