- Member since Jun 2008
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like jd kent to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
At last a reliable honest hard working builder. I always turn up and see the job through personally to the end, to get the job done to both my and your high standards. I always stay on one job at a time as not to slow the project down. A good job at a fair price.
About jd kent
I took my apprenticeship 20 years ago and gained NVQ level 3 advanced craft. (advanced city and guilds) in brickwork. I continued to work for the family building firm until 2006 when it was time to go my own way and built up a successful company. I've a very varied construction portfolio from garden walls to new builds & barn conversions. We specialise in extensions and have built up a good reputation around Lancashire.
All tradesmen provided are city and guilds or NVQ level 3 qualified (this takes 3 years not 2 weeks).
Many References Available on request.
What I Do:
I'm mainly involved in extensions but can easily manage New builds and Renovations and Conversions. Brick and Stonework. Ground works, Windows and Doors, Roofing, Plastering, Joinery. Fascia's, Guttering.
Ask a tradesman
jd kent has answered 107 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- What type of mortar mix should I use for a rubble stone wall? 50
- What is the process for removing external render? 35
- What should i use to insulate between the rafters in my roof? 26
- Hairline cracks appearing in new plastering work. 26
- What are the options with the single skin extension on my house? 14