Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like J. C. Building Services to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
To find out any more about us, to see before and after photos of projects we have completed and references from past clients please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 1.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Conversion Specialist
- 4.Extension Builder
About J. C. Building Services
In the last year we have completed the following projects.
• Renovation of 16th centaury house.
• Conversion of garage into end terrace house.
• Heritage restoration a barn badly damaged by 2 large trees falling into to using stone walling, lime mortar, oak work, traditional timber work and slating.
• Ground works and landscaping on local farm development (5 dwellings)
• Built a single story extension on 3 levels with traditional roof, exposed truss and oak and glass screen in one corner with sunken conservation windows flush with slates, wet dash, oak fascias and cast guttering.
• Built 2 story extension dry dashed using pre-fabricated trusses to for vaulted ceiling to maximise living space on available footprint.
• Various dashing, roofing and plastering jobs.
All staff hold or are working towards CIS NVQ qualifications in trades.
J.C. Building Services is a vetted and accredited member of the Federation of Master Builders (please see their website)
We are a company that takes the approach of taking pride in their work to produce high quality finish to suit the client’s budget without cutting corners. We are constantly training already qualified tradesman.
Our projects have ranged from £50 maintenance works to a £200,000 complete restoration restoration of 16th centaury house using modern building materials and traditional trades the outcome was a traditional building with all the character of a Lake District cottage but with the energy rating of a new build.
Design and build service for extensions and new builds, dashing (coloured wet & dry), plastering, roofing (traditional & modern coverings), remedial works, ground works, landscaping, working in traditional materials such as oak &slate and modern materials such as plastic, pre-fabricated materials & steel are just some of the services we offer and practice every month.
We can guarantee an excellent service and quality of finish for a realistic price.