- Member since Dec 2014
- 1 feedback comment, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite JB Architectural to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
An architectural design practice carrying professional indemnity insurance, we specialise in domestic residential new build, extensions and conversions throughout York, Harrogate, Tadcaster and surrounding areas. We are a registered CIAT practice adhering to the institutes strict code of conduct
About JB Architectural
At JB : Architectural we have a track record of building good working relationships with our clients, and pride ourselves in the fact that we receive a high level of recommendation and repeat business.
We can offer a full design service supporting you with your project from early ideas, through the statutory approvals stage and beyond.
We provide a personal professional service tailored to suit your needs at a competitive rate.
What we offer...
A FREE initial consultation to discuss the proposals for your project, it’s feasibility and costs including a formal written fee quotation for our architectural services.
* Full measured survey of your property
* Sketch scheme proposals for client approval
* Planning application submission including liason with the local authority
* Listed Building Consent
* Detailed working drawings
* Building Regulations submission including liaison with the local authority
* Liaise with other consultants involved in the project where necessary
* Preparation of Tender documentation
* Administration of the building contract to completion (if required by client)
In addition to the above, JB : Architectural can give expert advice on the following:
* Sustainable (Green) design
* Party Wall issues
* Interior Design
* Landscape and Garden Design
BA (Hons) Architecture
HND Building Studies (Architectural)
Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)
Affiliate member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Extensive portfolio of completed work
Extensive satisfied client list
Good working relationship with Local Authorities, Planning Consultants, Structural Engineers, Builders and Contractors.