Jays plastering and building service
- Member since Sep 2019
- 22 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Jays plastering and building service to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is James. iam a trained professional plasterer with a nvq level 3 I’ve been a plaster for over 16 years in the building trade. I also offer a large amount of building work from wall removal to loft conversions extensions,garage conversion to full bathroom/kitchen Fit outs. I also cover large amounts of tiling from kitchens bathrooms floors and walls. Please browse through my profile and also my photo album please ask any questions I’ll help the best I can.
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Loft Conversions
- Conversions - General
- Bathroom Fitting
- Damp Proofing
- Windows & Doors (uPVC & Metal)
- Painting & Decorating
About Jays plastering and building service
We cover all aspects ..
Wall removal + steel
Sand cement render
Metal stud framing
Timber stud framing
We also do a large variety of tiling
From bathrooms kitchen splash back floors and wall tiles
Nvq level 1 2 3 city and guilds.
In solid work plastering tiling coving and board work.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 20th Sep 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Other great tradespeople in Bishop Auckland
- Plasterers in Bishop Auckland
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Bishop Auckland
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Bishop Auckland
- Conversion Specialists in Bishop Auckland
- Bathroom Fitters in Bishop Auckland
- Conservatory Installers in Bishop Auckland
- Tilers in Bishop Auckland
- Decking Specialists in Bishop Auckland
- Damp Proofing Specialists in Bishop Auckland
- Window & Door Fitters in Bishop Auckland
- Builders in Bishop Auckland