- Colwyn Bay
- Member since Jul 2020
- 31 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite JAC.PLUMBING to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
My name is Jac Persich, A professional, hard-working and enthusiastic plumbing/heating engineer looking to build on over ‘10 Years’ experience in the heating engineering industry. My business "Jac.Plumbing" strives for quality and customer satisfaction. "An unparalleled service"
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
- Bathroom Fitting
● Central Heating Systems
Experienced in all aspects of central heating system installations, servicing and repairs. Installation of SEDBUK A-rated boilers, combination and heat-only. Design of systems to customer specifications. Commissioning and testing including flue analysis, gas safety, performance and customer handover.
● General Plumbing
Fault finding and resolution in existing systems. Design and installation of bathroom suites, kitchen utilities and various outdoor services. Facilities for disabled and elderly. Waste systems. Working to BS 6700 water regulations.
● Additional Experience
Instant hot water devices. Rainwater harvesting systems. Solar hot water heating systems. Under-floor heating. Gas fires including DFE. Cookers and Hobs. Ventilation. Fire sprinkler systems.
● Customer Relationship Skills
Technical explanation of installations and advice. Estimates and quotations. Clean and safe working alone and in teams. Working with the general public, private businesses and public organisations. Polite and well-presented.
COVID 19 READY.
Deeside College, Deeside, CH5 4BR. September 2005 - June 2009.
● ACS Accredited:
○ CPA1 - Combustion Performance Analysis
○ CCN1 - Domestic Natural Gas Safety
○ CEN1 - Central Heating Boilers <70kW.
● City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Heating and Ventilating (Domestic Installation) - Gas Systems (100/3376/2).
● City and Guilds Level 3 in Heating and Ventilating (Complex Domestic Installation) (100/3514/X).
● OCR Level 2 Key Skill in Application of Number (100/0307/1).
● OCR Level 2 Key Skill in Communication (100/0325/3).
● City and Guilds Copper Tube Domestic Installation.
● National Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
● CSCS Certified
● Gas safe Registered
● SMSTS Trained
Foundation Modern Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering Services: Heating and Ventilating Domestic Installation.
Ask a tradesman
JAC.PLUMBING has answered 1 question on Ask a Tradesman.