J Leslie Electrical Installations
- Member since Feb 2016
- 48 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite J Leslie Electrical Installations to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
J LESLIE ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS is a friendly, family run business covering the whole of Yorkshire. Our services cover domestic and commercial premises. All of our electricians work to the highest standard and are qualified to the 17th edition. To further this you can find us on the Electrical Competent Person Register. We are also Government TrustMark approved and NICEIC Registered Installers. Our professional and experienced electricians are able to take on all size jobs. See below…
About J Leslie Electrical Installations
J Leslie Electrical Installations are South Yorkshire electricians with NICEIC accreditation.
The company is also registered as Part P Domestic Installers and carries the government TrustMark status.
We use materials of good quality that conform to the relevant British Standards, undergoing regular inspection by the NICEIC Area Engineers and we are bound by the NICEIC rules.
We employ only qualified competent electricians who are properly supervised and hold City & Guilds qualifications including the 17th Edition regulation.
All work carried out by us is guaranteed parts and labour for one year and a further guarantee for Part P Compliance and BS7671 is paid for each time we notify work to the NICEIC online. A Compliance Certificate is issued to the work addressed by the NICEIC.
As local electricians we survey all our customers individually and liaise closely with regular customers to ensure a quality ongoing relationship.
We continue to improve our customer services and enhance our quality of work so that we can be the most competent and reliable electricians in the area.
CALL NOW FOR A FREE ASSESSMENT!
Have a query? We can give you advice on all types of electrical work whatever the size from: light flickering; new sockets or full rewires.
• City & Guilds Electrical Installation Work within a Domestic Dwelling (4141-01)
• City & Guilds Level 3 Building Regulations for Electrical Installations (2393)
• City & Guilds Level 2 Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification (2392)
• City & Guilds Level 3 Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671: 2008 (2382-15
• City & Guilds Periodic Inspection and Testing (2394/2395)
• NICEIC - (Registration number: D605831)
• CITB Site Safety Plus - Site Safety Supervisor Training Scheme (SSSTS)
• Asbestos Awareness
• Working at Heights
• CITB - Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS Card)
• Face Fit
• Electrical Competent Person Registered
• Government TrustMark Registered
Ask a tradesman
J Leslie Electrical Installations has answered 1 question on Ask a Tradesman.